[gdal-dev] SDE raster driver: vertical displacement of 64 pixels

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Wed Dec 5 09:51:36 EST 2007

Hello all.

I've just tested gdal's sde driver to export a geographic window from a
ArcSDE raster dataset, using the -projwin option. I tested against
ArcSDE 9.2 SP3, on Oracle 92, using FWTools 1.3.9 containing GDAL
1.5dev.

I measured the distance between the original and the exported image and
got 64 pixels vertical, 0 horizontal.

The raster dataset is 0,4m / pixel, and the raster tile dimension is
128x128 pixels. Could it be something to do with the tile size? But
128x128 is the default value.

This is the same problem I reported a few months back.

Any possible help on this?

Regards,
Duarte Carreira