[gdal-dev] SDE raster driver: vertical displacement of 64 pixels

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:07:37 EST 2007

Duarte,

I have looked into this issue a couple of different times as you have
reported it, but I have been simply unable to reproduce the issue.
Could you please file a ticket in Trac with the exact steps that I can
use to reproduce the issue?  Once you file the ticket, I will provide
connection details to my ArcSDE instance so you can upload a raster to
my server that I can use to reproduce.

Thanks,

Howard