[gdal-dev] Tutorials

Chris Howell chowell at pyxisinnovation.com
Mon Dec 17 12:31:51 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

As a long time user of GDAL professionally, it's a great product. The
wiki & trac that came online recently is great. Today I am writing about
Tutorials for a long time I've wanted to know how to do something with
GDAL or FWTools and the documentation is some what lacking. I've noticed
that the mailing list is great however sometimes it's a slow down for a
developer (Such as myself) waiting for a  response from the mailing
list. I was wondering if I wrote up a bunch of tutorials on the GDAL
Wiki over the Christmas holidays if that would be useful or if I'd be
stepping on someone's toes, or if it's already out there and I am just
having some trouble finding it. Anyway  comments very much appreciated.

Cheers
Chris