[gdal-dev] error compiling on VC71

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Dec 19 00:21:32 EST 2007

Lucena, Ivan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After updating from SVN I am getting an error on VC 71.
>
> The error is on cpl_port.h and it is related to the "_isnan()" function
> definition. I added "#include <float.h>" on line 115 and fixed the
> problem. I am not sure that I should commit that change due to the
> imminent release and other platforms.

Ivan,

Yes, I confirm the same problem occurs when building
with Visual C++ 2005. I've applied this fix to the SVN already (r13385).

Just for records, C99 macros isnan(), isinf(), etc. are defined in
math.h, but in Visual C++ (non-C99 compiler) they are in float.h.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net