[gdal-dev] list and question

francesco francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Wed Dec 19 02:56:29 EST 2007

Hello,

I am using OGR and GDAL library to develop
utilities in python and PHP.  I would like to
subscribe to the mailing list and also have a question:
In the PHP language, getting the extent of a
layer using OGR_L_GetExtent() wants a pointer to
OGREnvelope.  It is clear how this is done in C
but I do not have it clear how to call a
reference to the OGREnvelope structure in
PHP.  Does it exist?  Where can I fish it out
from?  Of course I googled and check code in
python and C to try and copy it somehow inPHP,
but no success... it does not throw an error, it just does not get any extent.
Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Francesco Pirotti
Researcher