[gdal-dev] Future of PHP bindings

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Dec 20 11:02:04 EST 2007

Mateusz,

I presume the PHP bindings you are referring to are some SWIG-generated
bindings, right?

In case anyone is interested, we had also built a while ago a php_ogr
extension (hand made). I have not tested it myself with GDAL 1.5, but it
may still work or be easy to port if anyone needs it.  The source and
documentation for that php_ogr module are available at:
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/php_ogr/

Actually, I think a copy of the php_ogr.dll is included in MS4W, so the
module must still work with recent GDAL releases.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/