[gdal-dev] Future of PHP bindings

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Dec 19 14:58:01 EST 2007

Folks,

Recently, some users were asking about help in using OGR/PHP bindings.
Unfortunately, this component has been orphaned for some time
and it's state is far from usable.

So, we are going to remove PHP bindings from the mainstream
unless there is someone who whould like to become PHP bindings maintainer.

If there isn't anyone interested, we are going to remove it with 1.6.0
release. Later, if someone wants to take on ownership they will be
able to grab the last stuff from branches/1.5 branch.

Looking forward your comments...

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot