[Gdal-dev] python ng - existing scripts

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Feb 17 17:15:02 EST 2007

So, with the slightly different structure of python wrappers in the
NG/SWIG build, does this cause problems for existing python scripts?
especially the scripts included in the pymod folder of the source.

If those scripts are OK, shouldn't they be moved out of pymod and
have their own install target?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe