[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.4.0 RC1 Available

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jan 4 12:00:52 EST 2007

I got a chance to work on this again.  I built netcdf into GDAL
instead of as a plugin, and now the reordering works.  Idrisi format
tests now succeed.  This should be a usable workaround until Frank
has a chance to do something with the netcdf empty file problem.

On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:24 AM, Ivan Lucena wrote:

> I suggest placing GDALRegister_IDRISI first in the GDALAllRegister
> () and
> I think that will be safe because this format is file-extension
> dependent, and checks for it:
>
> GDALDataset *IdrisiDataset::Open(GDALOpenInfo *poOpenInfo)
> {
>   if ((poOpenInfo->fp == NULL) ||
>     (EQUAL(CPLGetExtension(poOpenInfo->pszFilename), ".RST") ==
> FALSE))
>     return NULL;
>
> So, William, can you make that change in GDALAllRegister() and do some
> test to check this theory?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect