Fwd: [Gdal-dev] "gdalce.dll" & "gdalce_i.lib" for CE

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Jan 10 08:55:15 EST 2007

Avi wrote:
> The additional include directories had already modified them to
> found this headers.

Avi,

Cool!

> Also, I had modified the path environment variable.

This step is not needed, because project settings are enough to make it
working.

>  All the dependences are all right.  "Myproject" to "gdalce_dll".
> "gdalce_dll" to "wcelibcex_lib".

Yes, exactly.

> I will continue looking for.
>
> Thanks for your time. Excuse me the troubles.

No troubles, no problem.

ASAP, I'll try to update the guide and add some example of simple
application using GDAL.

Thanks a lot for trying the GDAL for Windows CE!

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net