[Gdal-dev] Buildbot reconfiguration

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Jan 18 16:42:08 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm going to submit libpng/zlib updates, so first I wanted to have
buildbot running with tests, at least one builder.

It seems everything is OK, except suspicious results for OSR:

http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8500/athlonxp_linux_quick/builds/77/step-test/0

Running tests from osr/osr_ct_proj.py
  TEST: Proj: UTM_WGS84 ... skip
    PROJ.4 missing, transforms not available.
  TEST: Proj: NGO_Oslo_zone1_NGO ... skip
    PROJ.4 missing, transforms not available.
  TEST: Proj: MMRome1_MMGreenwich ... skip
    PROJ.4 missing, transforms not available.
  TEST: Proj: Bonne_WGS84 ... skip
    PROJ.4 missing, transforms not available.
  TEST: Proj: TPED_Mars ... skip
    PROJ.4 missing, transforms not available.

Frank, hobu, could you verify if it?

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot