[Gdal-dev] Drivers for Golden Software Grid Formats (long)

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jan 29 15:40:00 EST 2007

Kevin Locke wrote:
>> 2. Ther are people which can be allergic to things like
>>    'std::numeric_limits<double>::max()' or 'dynamic_cast' :-)
>
> I've removed the dynamic_casts.  The numeric_limits stuff will take
> some thought in a few places, but I should be able to get it done
> shortly.

Kevin,

In the std::numeric_limits specialization for double type, the max()
function is usually based on __DBL_MAX__ constant defined by C Language
Standard, header float.h.
So, you can safely replace the std::numeric_limits<double>::max()
with __DBL_MAX__.

Unfortunately, there is no a non-C++ solution to replace
dynamic_cast<T> with.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot