[Gdal-dev] Question about command line tools in msys

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 18:51:25 EDT 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, godofredo contreras wrote:

> Hi:I have compiled gdal using msys, the command line tools work ok  in msys shell, but when a tried to run them from windows command line the applications do not do anything, no errors, no output from application. Is it possible to run the command line tools in a windows command line when they were built using msys? or there is something wrong with my building process?Best regardsGodofredo Contreras

Make sure the GDAL DLL and any supporting DLLs it needs are in a directory
included in your PATH environment variable. On Windows you can set this by
right-clicking on "My Computer" on the desktop and then selecting
Properties-->Advanced-->Environment Variables.
Does this help?

P.S. Your e-mail has no linebreaks, which makes it quite hard to read in
some e-mail clients.