[Gdal-dev] Question about command line tools in msys

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:46:37 EDT 2007

Hi:I have compiled gdal using msys, the command line tools work ok  in msys shell, but when a tried to run them from windows command line the applications do not do anything, no errors, no output from application. Is it possible to run the command line tools in a windows command line when they were built using msys? or there is something wrong with my building process?Best regardsGodofredo Contreras