[Gdal-dev] OCI support for Oracle 9i

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Jun 8 11:22:25 EDT 2007

NicoSIG wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've the same problem, I tried with GDAL from SVN
> (gdal-svn-stable-2007.06.08.tar.gz), and the problem is persistent.
>
> The version of Oracle seems correctly detected. Please, could you
> regenerate the ./configure script for the next stable svn version ?

If you use SVN, you can regenereate ./configure yourself using
autogen.sh. Just run

$ ./autogen.sh

and you should get fresh version of ./configure.

Could you confirm if the problem vanished/still exists after you
regenerate the configure script?

I submitted ticket so we don't mis this task for next stable release:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1661

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot