[Gdal-dev] OCI support for Oracle 9i

NicoSIG nicolasgabarron at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 15 02:09:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

I tried that, but the shell send an error message:

+ aclocal -I ./m4
./autogen.sh: aclocal: not found
+ autoconf
./autogen.sh: autoconf: not found

What are those executables ?
Do I install them, or where can I find them ?

In the svn distribution, there is a file aclocal.m4.
What is this file ?

Thanks,

Nico