[Gdal-dev] problem with C# SWIG wrapper

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:50:33 EST 2007

Would you make the tests with the latest SVN or the nightly build?

Apparently some of the dll-s might not be available to load for your
application. You might want use Sysinternals filemon to check which
files could not actually be loaded.
'make test' invokes the application in the same directory as the
dependent dll-s reside.

Best regards,

Tamas