[Gdal-dev] How to custom my "Projected Coordinate Systems" in OGR

=?gb2312?B?2k+9qMP3?= yunjm2005 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:28:03 EDT 2007

I use the class in ogr_spatialref.h to build a system with graphic UI to fulfill corrdinate system transformtion,
But i find the *.csv files in $GDAL_DATA$ is hard to extend or to add a new customed coordinate system to it.
I know that i can call statements like following to  complete this task,but how do i store this configuration to these csv files?then next time user can only call it by ImportFromXXX() function.

 oTargetSRS.SetProjCS( "XIAN80 Albers" );
 oTargetSRS.SetWellKnownGeogCS("EPSG:4610");
 oTargetSRS.SetACEA(27,45,0,105,0,0);

How these *csv construct?And if there hava a tools make my custom work easily?

ÚO½¨Ã÷
2007-03-14