[Gdal-dev] Re: C# Geometry Classes?

Simon Perkins sy at perkins.net
Wed Mar 21 18:37:13 EDT 2007

Is there a reason why we wrap the C interface rather than the C++
interface? The C++ interface seems closer to the C# model. Does SWIG not
support that?

Cheers,

Sy

P.S. Still trying to work out how to read a polygon geometry via the C
API. Does it appear as a collection of LinearRings? Is the outer ring
specified in some way?