[Gdal-dev] Re: C# Geometry Classes?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:57:20 EDT 2007

Simon,

I could imagine a similar implementation like some of the gdal classes
use MajorObject as a base class. For example we could add:

%rename (Point) OGRPointShadow ;
class OGRPointShadow : public OGRGeometryShadow {

However we should still avoid exposing virtual methods, those might
not be equally supported by the various SWIG language implementations.

Best regards,

Tamas