[Gdal-dev] Resampling With GDAL

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Thu May 3 14:17:54 EDT 2007

> Updated implementation is available from the SVN HEAD. I am waiting for
> feedback, so all parties interested in better scaling during warping are
> welcome to test.

Hi Andrey,

This is timely. I just this morning find myself looking for a better
quality upsampling process. In my exploration I found a bug with
-rcs[1], hopefully your recent work fixes it! I'll have to wait for a
binary windows build to find out as my linux machine is currently broken.

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1610

Can you (or anyone) direct me to a page which discusses the various
resampling algorithms and for which image types and processes they are
most suited to?

thanks,

--
matt wilkie