[Gdal-dev] RFC 12: Improved File Management

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Mon May 7 14:20:15 EDT 2007

Ari,

Shouldn't that be the case only for shapefile just because the dbfs are been
recognized first by OGR?

That could be the case because in dbf you can have a folder representing a
database where the contained dbf files are tables of that database, even
though that is not what the users think of their shapefile attribute table.

So the ODBC driver recognized the folder as a data source just because it
has dbf files on it.

Nice feature anyway,

Regards,

Ivan