[Gdal-dev] Bug in Selection polygon from PostGiS (PostgreSql) - MapGuide Open Source

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Fri May 25 11:55:14 EDT 2007

Hi!

Use MapGuide OpenSource 1.1.0, XP,PHP

I my aplication i store all layer in PostGis database.

I see all layers correct but have problem whit correct selection of it.
This are plans of rooms in building.

I use Base Layers (Ajax Tile base) problem looks like this (look in
print screen).
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4928/bugpostgisey2.jpg

when i try this same whit shp files all works ok (i can select this
smaller polygon) ...so i thing that problem is whit Ogr provider, or
maybe it is BUG in MapGuide.

Can anybody tell me what can i do whit this problem.? Did you have this
same problem?
maciek