[Gdal-dev] 'make install' and NG Python Bindings

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Nov 1 17:19:31 EDT 2007

Finally got thru the Leopard build.  The swig python scripts are not
installed at all. From what I see in the makefile, the script install
is trapped inside the itest target, which isn't referenced anywhere:

itest:
	echo $(SCRIPTS)
	for f in $(SCRIPTS) ; do $(INSTALL) ./scripts/$$f $(DESTDIR)$
(INST_BIN) ; done