[Gdal-dev] How to measure a distance betwen two points on a line

Gustavo Ces g.ces at pettra.es
Thu Nov 8 09:49:03 EST 2007

Uuupsss! Again :

Hi Jose

    Thanks for answering. I´d love to getPoint() but i can´t because my
feat.GetGeometryRef() returned doesn´t have this method!
    feat.GetGeometryName() returns ' Linestring" and in ogr page i can see a
getPoint() method  for that type of class. May i have to convert my geometry
to linestring ? How?
    Now i can access to point coordinates ( with GetX and GetY) but that´s
all.
    I see a get_length too, but only for linestring classes... Snif! Any
help?

Gus