[Gdal-dev] Method to get a google image by url?

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Nov 15 12:21:42 EST 2007

I am not pointing any fingers, but...
I was speaking with one of the Google developer relations people
yesterday. There is a problem in the field with downloading a lot of
Google's tiles and making things with them.. (I saw two examples) There
is a denial of service that kicks in at some point. Google is aware of
some of these cases, and is increasing scrutiny where appropriate.....

-Brian