[Gdal-dev] Method to get a google image by url?

Garrett Potts potts at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 15 12:38:25 EST 2007

Hello:

I think it is illegal based on their license terms to even download
and/or use their image server in your own applications.   They have
license agreements with their image providers that the data will only
be used through their tools??  Can't remember,  I get caught up in
their legalities.

Take care

Garrett