[Gdal-dev] Method to get a google image by url?

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:02:06 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

I've set the CONFIG in mapfile, but it still doesn't work, mapserver still
cannot access the raster images specified in the tile index file with http
links. The error message is something like:

msDrawRaster(): Unable to access file. (http://....../m_128_52_40000.gif);

I should mention that I've compiled MapServer myself under VS2005 with the
MapServer 5.0 source code. MapScript is compiled with libcurl support.

Do you have any idea about what is going wrong?

Best Regards

Zhonghai