[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.4.4 Release Candidate 1 - NOT SO GOOD news

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Sat Nov 24 14:51:44 EST 2007

Howard Butler wrote:
> I don't know that you are being ignored,

Howard,

I didn't take it personally.

> and what was submitted before the release candidate was not a patch,
> but an entire source file.

That is not entirely true. I submitted a complete file on 19 Sept, and a
patch on 17-Nov, that is before 1.4.4 RC1.
The last entry, dated on 23-Nov was an update. This is what it reads on
the track ticket:

"Update patch to account only to "my own" changes, which deal with error
reporting limits of grids created by GMT. The previous version also
corrected for the bug of reading attributes reported by Mario Cruz but
since he said that his patch was incomplete I'm retiring my
implementation of his patch"

Joaquim