[Gdal-dev] recent compile on cygwin?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue Nov 27 15:08:50 EST 2007

Hi Mateusz,

I tried again today against svn revision 13119 and configure still
doesn't find libxercesc. Or more precisely, the xercesc headers are
found but the library is not. Config.log attached.

thank you for efforts looking into a build environment you personally
don't have access to. I guess we'll have to wait for a developer with
cygwin experience to get interested.

take care,

-matt