[Gdal-dev] History of Java support...

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:39:04 EDT 2007

Hi Rick,

There have been a couple of the folks supporting the java bindings in
the past but none of them could continue this effort due to the lack
of their time. So you are welcomed if you can provide a kinda
permanent support for this binding. I'm not aware of any serious
issues from the java side right now.

Best regards,

Tamas