[gdal-dev] MapServer's image quality stinks serving up these NOAA NRCs

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Thu Apr 24 12:28:43 EDT 2008

Vincent Schut wrote:
> Gregor, Glad it worked!

M hm. It's a big improvement, not quite to par with hand-groomed PNGs
but still nice. Now to see what the client thinks.

> Those kap files are single-band colortable images, right? I'd use
> nearest neighbour interpolation than, for gdalwarp, instead of bilinear.

Okay; I've done this. I must say, there's no noticeable change in the
quality as far as I can tell. Just FYI in this case.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA