[gdal-dev] Re: The world is flipped redux

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 19:51:30 EDT 2008

My apologies to Matt, the flip_raster.py does flip something, as when I
compare the images in OpenEV, I can see that they are reversed.  But when I
compare their corner coords with gdalinfo, they appear identical.

$ gdalinfo test.tif
<snip>
Corner Coordinates:
Upper Left  ( -71.3600000, -23.5000000)