[gdal-dev] netcdf driver

Christopher Condit condit at sdsc.edu
Thu Aug 21 15:19:12 EDT 2008

Hi Denis-

I put this patch in a few months ago addressing this libdap 3.8 issue:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2404

This will get the code to build against libdap3.8 (primarily a namespace
problem), but there are still issues accessing DODS datasources:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2492

If you get some time to look into this it would be great...

Thanks,

-Chris