[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.6.0 Release Candidate 2

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 1 22:00:22 EST 2008

On Nov 30, 2008, at 1:21 PM, Even Rouault wrote:

>> The gdalhttp test is trying to use the DODS driver.
>
> Yes, this is known : see http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2696
> There's little we can do to solve that, except maybe change the
> syntax of the
> connection string for the GDAL DODS driver, to something similar to
> the OGR
> DODS driver. That's to say something like "DODS:http://...." ?

How about (for the autotests) something similar to what the ecw test
does for ecwjp2 - disable DODS format during the http tests?

This would at least let us test DODS and HTTP without having to
disable DODS manually (GDAL_SKIP) to have the HTTP test work,
requiring a 2nd run of the autotests.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.