[gdal-dev] File too large?

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Sat Dec 6 05:03:52 EST 2008

Even,

Thanks a lot for your answer. It's unfortunate that binaries of FWTools
Linux had been discontinued. I actually thought that compiling for
win was much harder.
The wine alternative is a solution, but would like to consider compiling
myself. If I compile GDAL, would the rest of components in my current
FWTools make use of the newer version or should I compile every component?

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster