[gdal-dev] gdalwarp cutting off projected image

Scott Lewis scott.lewis at nsidc.org
Tue Dec 9 12:51:59 EST 2008

Frank,

Thanks for the help.  I tried doing this, and ended up with the same
image (even diff found them to be the same).  Here are the various
commands I tried.  Maybe I'm just using the -wo option wrong.

gdalwarp -t_srs EPSG:4326 -wo SOURCE_EXTRA=1000 input.gtiff.tif
output1.gtiff.tif
gdalwarp -t_srs EPSG:4326 -wo "SOURCE_EXTRA=1000" input.gtiff.tif
output2.gtiff.tif
gdalwarp -t_srs EPSG:4326 -wo "SOURCE_EXTRA=1000 SAMPLE_GRID=YES
SAMPLE_STEP=100" input.gtiff.tif output3.gtiff.tif

I'll continue to play with those options, though.  gdalwarp seems to not
act any different (IE, it takes the same amount of time to process) with
or without the -wo option, so I'm thinking I'm just not using the option
correctly somehow.

Again, I appreciate your help!

Scott