[gdal-dev] Motion: Approve GDAL/OGR 1.4.5RC2 as 1.4.5 Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Dec 18 12:38:04 EST 2008

Folks,

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I am proceeding with producing stable
releases.  I have produced a release candidate for a GDAL 1.4.5 release.
Once released I anticipate this will be the last GDAL 1.4.x release.  The
RC2 release includes the "make install - man" problem fix and is otherwise
unchanged from RC1.

The source is available at:
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.4.5RC2.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal145RC2.zip

The release news is at:
   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Release/1.4.5-News

Motion: Approve GDAL/OGR 1.4.5RC2 as 1.4.5 Release.

I'll start by voting +1.