[gdal-dev] Porting GDAL to Symbian OS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Dec 19 11:06:31 EST 2008

Mark Wilcox wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm leading a project to port the Bluemapia mobile client to Symbian
> OS.  Bluemapia uses GDAL, so as part of the project we will also be
> porting GDAL.

Mark,

I would encourage you to establish a wiki page about your port activities
off:
   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildHints

Don't hesitate to give us an update on your status here on the list after
your code sprint.

Mateusz - I'm looking around for WinCE related docs, and can't seem to
find any in Trac.  Any status and hint info on WinCE builds should also
be linked off the BuildHints page.