[gdal-dev] GDAL and NUTM17 NAD83 datasets.

Collins, Benjamin collinsb at mitre.org
Tue Feb 12 09:27:22 EST 2008

Daniele,

Recently I got bit with a similar problem: fwtools (v2.0.x) reported a
projection that my in-house compiled version was not seeing (on a
JP2KAK-driven dataset).  In my case there was an ".aux.xml" for the
file.  FWTools is compiled with PAM overrides turned on by default,
where the default build from ./configure is not (v1.5.0).  One way to
turn this on at runtime for the default build (at least for JP2 w/
Kakadu) is to set the environment variable GDAL_PAM_ENABLED (or
--config option) to YES.

Of course, I have no idea if this is applicable for ECW datasets.

Good luck!
--
Ben