[gdal-dev] Compiling GDAL 1.5 with Proj.4.6: proj_i.lib is missingall the time

Kolberg Sjur A Sjur.A.Kolberg at sintef.no
Thu Jan 10 03:04:29 EST 2008

Oops,

The CR/LF's in the file I copied in disappeared in the mail.
The export function names should be on separate lines.
Also, all semicolons start a new line.

The .def file again:

; R.def : Export function list from R 2.6.0
; Generated using DUMPBIN /EXPORTS /OUT:R.def R.dll and editing.
; This file in used to create R.lib using LIB /def:r.def /out:r.lib
; DUMPBIN.EXE and LIB.EXE reside in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio 8\VC

LIBRARY      "R"
; DESCRIPTION  'R 2.6.0 Dynamic Link Library'

EXPORTS
     ; This is the list of exported function names
ATTRIB
AllDevicesKilled
BODY
Brent_fmin
CAAR
CAD4R
CADDDR
CADDR
...etc. There is no keyword or other signal at the end.