[gdal-dev] GeoTiff writing with Java Bindings (signed data types)

St.Mietke at gmx.de St.Mietke at gmx.de
Fri Jan 11 05:01:48 EST 2008

Hi list members,

I tried to create a geotiff with the GDAL library (using Java), but it seems, that only unsigned-Byte writing is possible.

public int WriteRaster_Direct(int xoff, int yoff, int xsize, int ysize, int buf_xsize, int buf_ysize, int buf_type, java.nio.ByteBuffer buf)

I need a signed integer coverage.

Can anyone tell me, if there is any possibility to create such a geotiff coverage with unsigned data types?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Mietke
--
Institute for Cartography