[gdal-dev] http driver timeout

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Mon Jan 14 16:41:08 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm using the new http driver trough a mex file within Matlab and things
work fine ... while I don't have proxy problems.
The proxy problems is another matter, but when they do occur I have
Matlab hanged (it's a very friendly multitask soft) during several
minutes until the mex function gives up with a timeout error.
My question is: is there a way - a runtime parameter or something else -
that permits to reduce that waiting time in case of connection failure?

Thanks
Joaquim Luis