[gdal-dev] (no subject)

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Thu Jan 17 17:23:44 EST 2008

Hello Gdal-dev,

I am looking for information on how to read a raster file into a numpy array in gdal, process that array(like average 2 arrays), and write it back to a raster file.  I'm also looking for examples for using gdal_array.

Thanks in advance,
Bob

Bob Moskovitz
Seismic Hazard Zonation Project
California Geological Survey
http://www.conservation.ca.gov/cgs/shzp<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.