[gdal-dev] ogr2gui - project development

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:47:33 EDT 2008

Salut Matthieu,

Nice idea!

It's a good alternative to our GeoConverter (http://geoconverter.hsr.ch) -
especially for large files.

I actually could'nt test it right away as the Windows Installer on this PC
is disabled (opened it instead with 'LessMSIerables'). Would'nt it be more
"open source" like, when there is only a single executable 'ogr2gui.exe'
(only with registry entries if really needed...)?

When looking at the screen shots, I'm missing an optional "Source SRS (EPSG
no.)" field, because many GIS formats don't have SRS information available.
Yours, Stefan