[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.5.2 Released
warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jun 6 13:16:51 EDT 2008
I'm pleased to announce the release of GDAL/OGR 1.5.2, a 1.5.x stable
branch bug fix release.
The following bugs were fixed since the 1.5.1 release.
* #2036 (CPL): Fix precision issues with CPLAtof() functions.
* #2386 (OGR): Fix ExecuteSQL() with empty query.
* #2349 (GML): Fix memory bug in GetNextFeature() when using attribute filter.
* #2145 (GDAL): Fix segfault when building overviews with USE_RRD YES.
* #2382 (GDAL): Fix INST_DATA setting (/share/gdal instead of /share)
* #2369 (AAIGRID): Fix buffer type in CreateCopy()
* #2372 (GTIff): Fix buffer overflow in GTIFGetOGISDefn()
* #2366 (NITF): Fix one byte buffer overflow for TEXT data
* #2358 (OGR SQL): Fix segfault processing select on layer with no attributes
* #2363 (HTTP): Fix logic to read file via /tmp
* #2362 (NITF): Fix crash on NITF file with no image segment
* #2123 (PG): Use auth_srid for matching against spatial_ref_sys
* #2289 (SGI): Avoid reconising SRTMHGT files as SGI files
* #2050 (MingW): Fix for Expat detection on MinGW
* #2350 (OCI): Fix buffer size problem when reading back negative numbers
* #2348 (USGSDEM): Support broken file format variation
* #2339 (ODBC): Win32 only support for multi-byte text
* #2335 (Interlis): Fix crash in open with empty datasource name
* #2334 (OGR): Fix OGRGeometryCollection::getCoordinateDimension()
* #2231 (Java): Removed ColorTable from Java Bindings
* #2317 (GeoJson): Fix min/max build problem on some platforms
* #2323 (OGR): NULL is valid argument to SetGeometry/SetGeometryDirectly
* #2135 (NITF): Fix improper reporting of lat/long coordinates in some cases
* #2322 (GTiff): Fix formating of driver capabilities XML to be valid
* #2321 (ISIS3): Fix earth model meter/kilometer mixup
* #2318 (CPL): Normalize /vsimem paths so they work smoothly on windows
* #2314 (CPL): Fix bug with url encoding in CPLEscapeString()
* #2309 (Shape): Fix crash dealing with unknown field types in debug mode
* #2303 (PG): Fix buffer overwrite in PG driver
* #1951 (Warp): Fix Lanczos Resample Anomolies near nodata values
* #2301 (Warp): Fix memory allocator/deallocator mismatch for TPS
* #2300 (Warp): Fix TPS initialization bug causing occational TPS failures
* #2291 (CPL): Fix memory corruption in CPLResetExtension() with empty path
* #2288 (GDAL): Path fix on win32 for GDALDriverManager::AutoLoadDrivers
* #2277 (RMF): fix crash with coordinate system import
* #1935 (ECW): Be more careful deciding what geotransform to ignore
* #???? (GeoJSON): Support reading/writing 2.5D geometries.
I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at pobox.com
light and sound - activate the windows | http://pobox.com/~warmerdam
and watch the world go round - Rush | President OSGeo, http://osgeo.org
More information about the gdal-dev