[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.5+ and MrSID

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:38:05 EDT 2008

Actually, I misspoke about no JP2 in 7.0.  It's there, but it changed
quite significantly and GDAL maybe hasn't been updated to use it quite
yet.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2410

I think the plan is for 1.6 to be released sometime this fall, but we
haven't started the planning process for 1.6 yet.  Frank could comment
on what his expectations are for 1.6...

Howard