[gdal-dev] Re: gdalwarp: ERROR 1: TIFFFetchStripThing:Sanity check on size of "StripOffsets" value failed

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Mar 7 13:49:46 EST 2008

Wolfgang,

I thought I already replied to a similar problem a few days ago, saying that
reminds me strongly of this bug : http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2005.

You can try to play with the BLOCKXSIZE and BLOCKYSIZE creation options, that
is to say make them bigger than their default values. See case 4) of the bug
description.
Or you can either try to patch the function in libtiff mentionned in the
ticket...

Best regards,
Even