[gdal-dev] Google SoC idea...

ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Tue Mar 18 21:05:31 EDT 2008

Hi Yann,

I guess I am looking to some very boring thumbnails when I look to my datasets in 100x100.

Other interesting features on Windows Explorer is the "FilmStrip" where you have a bigger picture on top and the others as thumbnails aligned like picture frames.

In both modes, thumbnail or filmstrip, users can right-click and open the file properties/summary where I believe you can inject some metadata.

I believe that by the COM Shell API extension you can have all those features at the same time. No?

Best regards,

Ivan