[gdal-dev] ECW Projection List, Swiss Projection, EPSG 21781

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Mar 19 07:30:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am a newbie to ecw. I am looking for the ECW Projection name and datum
name for the Swiss projection. In EPSG this is nr 21781.

I don't know where to look for the ECW projection names. I found two files
called /usr/local/share/gdal/ecw_cs.dat and ecw_cs.wkt, but I did not find
a Swiss projection in here.

Is there a web resource or another local resource that came with gdal or
libecw?

Thank you for shedding some light on the ECW projection issue.

Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland